You can play FIFA 18 early by getting into FIFA 18 beta testing. But, beta testing is not for everyone; there are many factors that Electronic Arts considers before letting you in their closed beta. But, we have some good news. We will help you increase your chances to get in the closed beta.
How to get selected for FIFA 18 Beta Testing?
FIFA 18 Closed Beta let’s the gaming community into FIFA 18 before it is released. In August of 2017, the game developers will select a handful of active gamers to help evaluate and review their latest project FIFA 18. We believe that the FIFA 18 Beta will be launched on August 17th and if you want to have a chance to play you should keep reading this post.
EA Sports only chooses the most active fans for specific game modes to be in their beta testing phase. Playing a lot of time in the same mode could result in you in getting invited to FIFA 18 closed beta. Don’t forget to get online every time you play FIFA cause that’s how EA tracks whether you are eligible or not. Also, your region where you are from also matters to EA Sports FIFA 18 Development Team. EA will invite players to play the game early and check for bugs and evaluate the overall game.
First of all, you should know that there are a few mandatory requirements to be able to play the FIFA 18 Beta:
– You must have, at least, 18 years old;
– You must have a Playstation 4 or XBox One (beta is not available for PC or old-gen consoles);
– You must have played FIFA 17 regularly.
You can improve your chances to get into the FIFA 18 closed Beta by:
– Going to EA’s contact preference page and select the option to receive emails from EA Sports about EA news, products, events, and promotions.
– Going to EA’s game tester program page and subscribing FIFA;
– Constantly playing FUT and compete in FUT championship, getting into FUT Division 1 and staying there.
– Constantly playing FIFA 17 Pro Clubs, Career Mode and Head to Head Seasons.